DT Swiss Carbon wheels are high-end products, which meet the extraordinary requirements of performance orientated cycling. Nevertheless there are situations even our wheels can not handle: A high-speed crash with expensive aero-wheels, or a heavy bounce on the rocks with our superlight MTB wheels. The DT Swiss Crash Replacement is developed for exactly those cases. Register this very day to profit from a beneficial repair and be able to step into the pedals soon again!
DT Swiss offers a crash replacement in addition to the legal warranty.
This service can be engaged in case of a broken wheel, which can't be used anymore due to a self-inflicted accident or crash. DT Swiss offers a special discount of 50% on the official MSRP for an equal or comparable replacement wheel.
- The offer is valid once only for the original owner two years from the date of purchase and only with a registration on the DT Swiss website.
- The carbon wheel has to be sent to your dealer or to the DT Swiss Service Center or respective distributor. A sales receipt and the damage report need to be added. The tire, cassette and brake disc have to be removed before returning.
- The damaged wheel will be replaced with a new wheel of the same model. And DT Swiss reserve the rights to replace the damaged wheel with an equal alternative-wheel.
- The damage has to affect the functionality of the wheel. (optical damage is excluded).
- There is no claim, as DT Swiss assumes ownership of the broken wheel.
- Costs for conversion, freight and duty are not incurred by DT Swiss.
- The Crash Replacement does not replace the warranty issues of the respective country.
- Damage caused by incorrect assembly.
- Damage caused by incorrect repair, respectively by use of non-original DT Swiss spare parts.
- Wrong intended use, for example Cross Country wheels in Downhill bikes.
- Use of wrong braking pads (see DT Swiss guideline).
- Normal abrasion and waste (for example through braking).
- Products purchased on online platforms like Ebay.
- Products on which the serial number has been removed.
- Damage caused by transport.
- Damages which we assume have been caused intentionally.
- Products which have been purchased throughout a sponsoring activity.
- The RRC 2.0 DISC DICUT is excluded from the crash replacement.