- Support and coordination for the ASM north and south American sales group
- Contact person for clients, outside sales personnel and globally cohorts in case of inquiries
- Monitoring inventory levels through SAP
- Management of the MAP process
- Participate in events and trade shows as requested
- Assist in growing our sales and brand value
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Team player with a positive and constructive attitude
- Ability to work with multiple and varying daily duties as assigned
- Detail and data driven orientation
- High level writing and verbal skills
- Background in cycling and its products
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 15% of time
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- This position is based at DT USA headquarters in Grand Junction, CO
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- An established and motivated team
- Interesting and varied activities
- Modern infrastructure
- Attractive employment conditions
- Sporty and dynamic working environment
YOUR NEW START
Our HR department will happily take the time to answer any questions you may have and is looking forward to receiving your complete application together with the reference no. PS-040.
GET THE BICYCLE WORLD MOVING WITH US!
We will foster your strengths and support you with your professional and personal further development. Our development concept includes the freedom to contribute one’s own ideas and make a change. Both career options and further training are thus generously supported.
Working Atmosphere / Values
With us you will experience a friendly, sporty but also very dynamic company culture, characterised by fairness, respect and trust. Share our values and feel the DT Swiss spirit.
DT Swiss offers very generous Health Insurance benefits, which include Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Long and Short Term Disability coverages with low cost to the employee. In addition DT Swiss, Inc. will match up to 9% of your gross pay contributions to our 401K plan after a short employment period. We also offer both paid Vacation Time and Sick Time, with your unused Sick Time balance converting to pay at the end of the calendar year.
Every year, instead of sending Christmas presents to customers and suppliers, we donate a considerable sum to a good cause.
You will have plenty of fun at our internal and external events sponsored by the company. One of which is our Bike to Work Program. Also, our facility is equipped with showers for our athletically inclined employee who choose to ride their bicycles, or walk to work.
We attach great importance to the comprehensive and successful introduction of our new employees. Accordingly, each new arrival, receives an individual induction programme, tailored to their particular function. Additionally, as a small company, we offer cross training, furthering the opportunity to learn multiple rolls