- Involved in Researching and finding suitable suppliers that have the capability to produce and process mechanical parts and products. Auditing and decision making on such suitable suppliers in cooperation with internal departments Supply Chain Management & Quality Assurance
- Sourcing of new parts products and following through on sample time schedules together with internal partners. Follow administrative processes and regular schedule updates
- Understanding manufacturing processes and costs with suppliers to achieve the best possible quality to the lowest cost. Clearly record manufacturing processes
- Cooperating with Quality Assurance, Customer Service and other internal and external departments to improve quality and manufacturing processes continuously by setting up useful processes and systems, and following those
- Preparing and updating documentation on internal controls
- Regular communication with all internal and external partners
- Engineering degree with 2+ years practical experience in engineering field
- Sourcing experience is essential ; manufacturing field is preferred
- Must be able to read and understand technical 2D & 3D drawings ; CAD skill is a plus
- Good understanding and interest in the manufacturing of machined parts (including CNC, forging, die casting, plastic injection, surface finishing etc.
- Familiar with quality systems (PPAP, APQP etc.) and concepts of continuous improvement
- Good level of logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good level of interpersonal skills is a plus
- Hands-on skills
- Reliable and honest, able to work productively in a team
- Willing to learn new things; flexible to adjust in different situations
- Fluent in Chinese language ; Mid-level of English
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- An established and motivated team
- Attractive employment conditions
- An mentoring programme that is tailored to you
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
YOUR NEW START
Our Human Resource team will answer any open question for you and we do look forward to your complete application with the reference-no. AC-020.
GET THE BICYCLE WORLD MOVING WITH US!
DT Swiss Asia will foster your strengths and support you with your professional further development.
Working Atmosphere / Values
With us you will experience a friendly, sporty but also very dynamic company culture, characterised by fairness, respect and trust. Share our values and feel the DT Swiss Asia spirit.
You will be able to use your annual leave once you join DT Swiss Asia. For the male employees, you also can take prenatal check-up leave to accompany with your wife. Furthermore, we provide 7 days paid sick leave.
At DT Swiss Asia you and your family will enjoy above-average social security benefits. The insurance policy covers occupational and non-occupational accidents, Hospital & Surgical , Cancer, Term Life ,and Dread Disease, which provide you an additional amount against risks.
We offer you a technologically up-to-date, modern infrastructure, which is kept clean every day. We have showers, to offer the sporty ones among us that certain extra.
You will have plenty of fun at our numerous internal and external events. There are two Family Days a year that you can invite your family or friends to join. One of the highlights is the 3 Days Annual Trip.
We have badminton and bike community; you are welcome to join the community with lots of fun.
In addition to the normal “Group Meal”, we offer you variety fruits twice a week for your lunch break
We provide a confirmed employee with basic health screening benefits once a year.
Annual Increment & Bonus
With well-organized Merit Increase and Annual Bonus Policy, your salary will be reviewed once a year as well as get the annual bonus based on your performance.
Bonus / Allowance
DT Swiss Asia provides various bonus/allowance, such as service bonus, wedding allowance, birth allowance, Dragon boat Festival Bonus and Moon Festival Bonus.