- The Technical Ambassador will be responsible for the execution of DT Swiss’ events strategy, including national consumer events, brand experiences, trade-shows and exhibits, conduct technical training and generally will be an ambassador for DT Swiss in the field
- Create and execute compelling consumer experiences that tie into brand initiatives, including post-event evaluation
- Coordinate with targeted retail partners to leverage event presence when applicable
- Act as liaison with internal staff, sales reps and retailers to coordinate activation at grassroots events. Duties include coordinating attendees, onsite activation, press and social media, event documentation and evaluation
- Conduct technical training at various levels of the industry, including B2B and B2C
- Maintain updated performance scorecard for all event activities
- Maintain DT Swiss assets, i.e. sprinter van, demo wheels, demo bikes
- Strong mechanical aptitude as you’ll be required to service DT Swiss products in the market
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, or other related discipline a plus
- 2-5 years of cycling industry experience
- Must be detail oriented and possess computer skills including proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills expected as well as project planning abilities, timeline management & interpersonal skills
- Able to work professionally with flexibility in handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess strong presentation skills. Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to travel throughout the US and International locations, some weekend travel and evening meetings
- Demonstrate a passion for product and brand building
- Ability to be on the road up to 60%
- Position is based at our US headquarters in beautiful Grand Junction, CO
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- An established and motivated team
- Interesting and varied activities
- Modern infrastructure
- Attractive employment conditions
- Sporty and dynamic working environment
YOUR NEW START
Our HR department will happily take the time to answer any questions you may have and is looking forward to receiving your complete application together with the reference no. PS-048.
GET THE BICYCLE WORLD MOVING WITH US!
We will foster your strengths and support you with your professional and personal further development. Our development concept includes the freedom to contribute one’s own ideas and make a change. Both career options and further training are thus generously supported.
Working Atmosphere / Values
With us you will experience a friendly, sporty but also very dynamic company culture, characterised by fairness, respect and trust. Share our values and feel the DT Swiss spirit.
DT Swiss offers very generous Health Insurance benefits, which include Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Long and Short Term Disability coverages with low cost to the employee. In addition DT Swiss, Inc. will match up to 9% of your gross pay contributions to our 401K plan after a short employment period. We also offer both paid Vacation Time and Sick Time, with your unused Sick Time balance converting to pay at the end of the calendar year.
Every year, instead of sending Christmas presents to customers and suppliers, we donate a considerable sum to a good cause.
You will have plenty of fun at our internal and external events sponsored by the company. One of which is our Bike to Work Program. Also, our facility is equipped with showers for our athletically inclined employee who choose to ride their bicycles, or walk to work.
We attach great importance to the comprehensive and successful introduction of our new employees. Accordingly, each new arrival, receives an individual induction programme, tailored to their particular function. Additionally, as a small company, we offer cross training, furthering the opportunity to learn multiple rolls