- The Marketing Coordinator is a stakeholder in the DT Swiss global marketing team and will lead the strategic marketing efforts to grow and maintain the DT Swiss brand in the Americas.
- Working in coordination with the global marketing team, develop and implement internal and external marketing and communication strategies representing the markets in the Americas
- Handle public relations strategies and serve as main liaison between DT Swiss and media firms
- Proof and edit existing materials to produce clear, concise and professionally written and artistic work
- Stay up on marketing trends, bicycle market trends/state of the industry, analyze data on a regular basis, and provide updates to the sales and marketing teams
- Assess available and necessary channels to communicate with customers and then devise plans for how those channels are used to deliver messaging/communications.
- B2B and B2C minded efforts.
- Oversee the execution of all trade show and exhibitions including but not limited to managing exhibit partner and show services, logistics, staffing, communications with internal company, lodging and room blocks
- Manage all logistical aspects, including promotions, collateral printing, planning, timing, and operations of events.
- With the ASM team, coordinate sponsorship activities
- Must possess strong communication skills and a team-player mind set. This is critical as the position requires operating amongst a culturally diverse group of cohorts around the world
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, business or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Background in cycling, outdoors, highly desired
- Highly-organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and problem solve in an entrepreneurial, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Working knowledge of CRM, SEO/SEM and other marketing concepts
- Ability to stay up on latest marketing trends, understanding of nuances of various platforms
- Frequent travel required to trade shows, other DT offices, events, etc.
- This position is based at DT USA headquarters in Grand Junction, CO
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- An established and motivated team
- Interesting and varied activities
- Modern infrastructure
- Attractive employment conditions
- Sporty and dynamic working environment
YOUR NEW START
Our HR department will happily take the time to answer any questions you may have and is looking forward to receiving your complete application together with the reference no. PS-101.
GET THE BICYCLE WORLD MOVING WITH US!
We will foster your strengths and support you with your professional and personal further development. Our development concept includes the freedom to contribute one’s own ideas and make a change. Both career options and further training are thus generously supported.
Working Atmosphere / Values
With us you will experience a friendly, sporty but also very dynamic company culture, characterised by fairness, respect and trust. Share our values and feel the DT Swiss spirit.
DT Swiss offers very generous Health Insurance benefits, which include Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Long and Short Term Disability coverages with low cost to the employee. In addition DT Swiss, Inc. will match up to 9% of your gross pay contributions to our 401K plan after a short employment period. We also offer both paid Vacation Time and Sick Time, with your unused Sick Time balance converting to pay at the end of the calendar year.
Every year, instead of sending Christmas presents to customers and suppliers, we donate a considerable sum to a good cause.
You will have plenty of fun at our internal and external events sponsored by the company. One of which is our Bike to Work Program. Also, our facility is equipped with showers for our athletically inclined employee who choose to ride their bicycles, or walk to work.
We attach great importance to the comprehensive and successful introduction of our new employees. Accordingly, each new arrival, receives an individual induction programme, tailored to their particular function. Additionally, as a small company, we offer cross training, furthering the opportunity to learn multiple rolls