- Design & development of methods and processes, and manufacturing equipment and fixtures, and test equipment and fixtures, to manufacture and test new technology bicycle related products.
- Researching and finding suitable suppliers that have the capability to produce such equipment. Negotiate manufacture and cost of such equipment with suitable suppliers. Follow through on time lines.
- Continuous improvement of existing methods and processes, and manufacturing equipment and fixtures, and test equipment and fixtures, to achieve improved levels of quality and efficiency.
- Conception and implementation of automation equipment in manufacturing and testing processes.
- Set up of equipment maintenance plans and regular control of adherence to those plans.
- Administrative work:
- Preparation and presentation of investment plans for equipment
- Preparing and updating documentation on maintenance plans & internal controls
- Regular communication with all internal and external partners
- Following given procedures of company. Where no procedures are given it is in the responsibility of the job owner to address the issue to the Supervisor and create procedures together in the team.
- Electro-Mechanical Engineering education; College degree. Proficient in working with:
Preparation and presentation of investment plans for equipment.
- Mechanical devices and manufacturing of mechanical products
- Electrical Motors; designs, maintenance, repair
- Electronics: PLC programming, electronic circuits
- Basic to proficient knowledge of hydraulic- and pneumatic concepts and devices. Able to maintain and repair such devices.
- 3 - 5 years practical experience in the professional field of Engineering, Design and/or manufacturing of such equipment.
- Able to read and work with complex technical drawings; 2D-, 3D- & Assembly illustrations. Understanding dimensional tolerance system (ISO).
- Mother language Chinese and good skills in Taiwanese; written and spoken. At the minimum; basic skills in spoken English, able to write letters and instruction without translation software.
- Familiar with ISO quality systems and concept of continuous improvement.
- Experienced in CAD software and MS Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Reliable and honest, able to work productively cooperating in teams.
- Practical hands on personality who wants to get things done right away.
- Ready to learn new things, flexible to adjust to different situations.
- High grade of performance under pressure.
- Independent, self-initiative, good self-assertion. Well-developed logical, interlinked thinking, good task coordination ability.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- An amiable and motivated Team
- Interesting and ever-changing tasks
- Modern Facility
- Attractive conditions of employment
- A informative and tailored introduction program for several week in Switzerland
- Sportive and dynamic working environment
YOUR NEW START
Our Human Resource team will answer any open question for you and we do look forward to your complete application with the reference-no. AC-015.
GET THE BICYCLE WORLD MOVING WITH US!
DT Swiss Asia will foster your strengths and support you with your professional further development.
Working Atmosphere / Values
With us you will experience a friendly, sporty but also very dynamic company culture, characterised by fairness, respect and trust. Share our values and feel the DT Swiss Asia spirit.
You will be able to use your annual leave once you join DT Swiss Asia. For the male employees, you also can take prenatal check-up leave to accompany with your wife. Furthermore, we provide 7 days paid sick leave.
At DT Swiss Asia you and your family will enjoy above-average social security benefits. The insurance policy covers occupational and non-occupational accidents, Hospital & Surgical , Cancer, Term Life ,and Dread Disease, which provide you an additional amount against risks.
We offer you a technologically up-to-date, modern infrastructure, which is kept clean every day. We have showers, to offer the sporty ones among us that certain extra.
You will have plenty of fun at our numerous internal and external events. There are two Family Days a year that you can invite your family or friends to join. One of the highlights is the 3 Days Annual Trip.
We have badminton and bike community; you are welcome to join the community with lots of fun.
In addition to the normal “Group Meal”, we offer you variety fruits twice a week for your lunch break
We provide a confirmed employee with basic health screening benefits once a year.
Annual Increment & Bonus
With well-organized Merit Increase and Annual Bonus Policy, your salary will be reviewed once a year as well as get the annual bonus based on your performance.
Bonus / Allowance
DT Swiss Asia provides various bonus/allowance, such as service bonus, wedding allowance, birth allowance, Dragon boat Festival Bonus and Moon Festival Bonus.