- Management of the complete sales cycle and the relationship to the product management and the buying team of the customer.
- Analysis of customer portfolios, conceptualization of specific product and portfolio proposals. Identification of proficiency potential through customer specific product and process solutions that help making project management and the supply chain of the customer more efficient.
- Based on a prior customer analysis, the conceptualization and presentation of a product portfolio that is tailored to the specific character of the customers` product portfolio.
- Management of the forecasting process with the internal cockpit team and the customer. Development of
a mutual agreed upon forecasting process and channelling of a continuous updating process.
- Monitoring of the customer relationship, analysis of sales relevant figures and management of the customer satisfaction.
- Realization of the “One face to the customer” concept; central point of contact.
- Coordination and management of customer complaints.
- Feedback on important market, technical and product trends in the industry which affect the customer.
- Identification of new market opportunities, acquisition of new accounts and win back of lost accounts.
- Contact person for regional magazines, sales supporting SIGs, journalists, opinion leaders and related sports marketing activities.
- Interface for OEM related cross-marketing activities with the internal marketing department.
- Commercial training or business administration related vocational training. Preferably a bachelor degree/diploma in business administration or in industrial engineering.
- Strong reference to cycling either through private hobbies like e.g., participating in MTB, Road or Triathlon races, existing industry relevant experience (e.g., work experience as a sales representative for other brands) or a background in professional or semi-professional cycling.
- Strong understanding of business management correlations and the ability to provide self-contained problem analysis, interpretation of relevant key figures.
- Analytic approach in identifying cost savings and process optimization on the side of the customer supply chain.
- Ideally already sales experience in the cycling or a related/comparable industry (e.g., sporting apparel or other hard good from the sporting industry).
- Negotiating ability in English and ideally fluency in other languages (in dependence of the respective sales area).
- Ability to structure product and customer portfolios in a comprehensible and convincing way and based on that the presentation of an appealing product and business proposal to the customer
- Preparation and presentation (i.a., presentation skills) of business cases, product proposals or customer training courses.
- Confident use of the MS-Office environment especially: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Interest and openness towards the use of new media applications like e.g., apps and interactive and responsive websites.
- Willingness to travel internationally, participate at trade shows and support local cycling and marketing events what entails partly weekend work.
- Personal Competences : Enthusiastic, ambitious, open-minded, self-reliant and self-organized work manners. Problem oriented and solution driven customer approach. Strong communication skills, trustfully, resilience in the acquisition and regaining of customers. Willingness to engage into continuous training and a determination to further develop critical business abilities and skills.
- Social Competences : Empathetic, active listening capabilities, highly motivated, success-oriented, and collaborative working skills.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- An established and motivated team
- Attractive employment conditions
- An mentoring programme that is tailored to you
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
YOUR NEW START
Our HR department will happily take the time to answer any questions you may have and is looking forward to receiving your complete application.
GET THE BICYCLE WORLD MOVING WITH US!
DT Swiss Asia will foster your strengths and support you with your professional further development.
Working Atmosphere / Values
With us you will experience a friendly, sporty but also very dynamic company culture, characterised by fairness, respect and trust. Share our values and feel the DT Swiss Asia spirit.
You will be able to use your annual leave once you join DT Swiss Asia. For the male employees, you also can take prenatal check-up leave to accompany with your wife. Furthermore, we provide 7 days paid sick leave.
At DT Swiss Asia you and your family will enjoy above-average social security benefits. The insurance policy covers occupational and non-occupational accidents, Hospital & Surgical , Cancer, Term Life ,and Dread Disease, which provide you an additional amount against risks.
We offer you a technologically up-to-date, modern infrastructure, which is kept clean every day. We have showers, to offer the sporty ones among us that certain extra.
You will have plenty of fun at our numerous internal and external events. There are two Family Days a year that you can invite your family or friends to join. One of the highlights is the 3 Days Annual Trip.
We have badminton and bike community; you are welcome to join the community with lots of fun.
In addition to the normal “Group Meal”, we offer you variety fruits twice a week for your lunch break
We provide a confirmed employee with basic health screening benefits once a year.
Annual Increment & Bonus
With well-organized Merit Increase and Annual Bonus Policy, your salary will be reviewed once a year as well as get the annual bonus based on your performance.
Bonus / Allowance
DT Swiss Asia provides various bonus/allowance, such as service bonus, wedding allowance, birth allowance, Dragon boat Festival Bonus and Moon Festival Bonus.