Area of Activity
M. Sc. in tourism studies and strategy
|Duration of traineeship||April 2018 - September 2018|
Please describe here in brief what your activities were during your traineeship
I completed my traineeship in strategic projects and was responsible for the following tasks:
- Research and concept development for handling product counterfeits
- Research and concept design for handling e-learning
- Event planning and 3D stand construction for the Twin Woman Bike Camp event
- Supporting the Woman campaign for the TWBC event
- Assisting in the preparation of international meetings
- Independent planning and execution of team-building activities for international meetings
- Assisting with the planning, preparation and evaluation of the retailer training programme
- Producing a course matrix for various retailer courses
How did you become aware of the traineeship at DT Swiss?
As an active freerider, the DT Swiss brand has appealed to me for a long time. This is why I sent a traineeship application spontaneously after finishing my studies.
How is DT Swiss different from other employers?
As a passionate freerider, for me, DT Swiss is the perfect employer to allow you to reconcile your work and your bike. There is also the fact that DT Swiss encourages initiative and for everyone to contribute their ideas and creativity, as early as during the traineeship. Finally, the dynamic nature and innovation of the sector, the challenge and the great working atmosphere make DT Swiss a must!
What was your personal highlight during your traineeship?
Here are a few of them: presenting my research work at an international sales meeting to all the global sales representatives. Another highlight was participating at the Eurobike and meeting Danny MacAskill, as well as meeting other athletes.
And what does the time after your traineeship hold in store for you?
After my traineeship in strategic projects, I was moved to the marketing sector in the position of Social Media Manager. My field of competence includes the management of social networks and the development of the digital marketing strategy.