- Establish timeline for projects and keep projects overview up to date
- Keep organisation informed about project status
- Transfer information in between R&D in Switzerland and suppliers
- Explain our design and requirements to suppliers
- Feedback challenges in manufacturing to engineers in Switzerland
- Negotiate timelines and cost
- Create QC documents
- Instruct and support DT QC department
- Introduce QC procedures to suppliers
- Support testing in DT and in our suppliers facility
- Analyse date for improvement
- Identify root cause for problems
- Work with supplier on improvements
- Mechanical Engineering education; College degree above
- 2-3 years practical experience in the professional field of Engineering, Design or Quality Control
- In depth manufacturing know-how in carbon fiber composites
- Must have comprehension of process development, and manufacturing process
- Must be able to read and work with complex technical drawings
- Must understand dimensional tolerance system.
- Experienced in MS Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word) ; VBA programming is a plus
- Fluent in Chinese language, written and spoken - must
- Fluent in English language, written and spoken – preferred
- Strong negotiating skills ; Team player ; Open minded ; Can take criticism
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- An established and motivated team
- Attractive employment conditions
- An mentoring programme that is tailored to you
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
YOUR NEW START
Our HR department will happily take the time to answer any questions you may have and is looking forward to receiving your complete application.
GET THE BICYCLE WORLD MOVING WITH US!
DT Swiss Asia will foster your strengths and support you with your professional further development.
Working Atmosphere / Values
With us you will experience a friendly, sporty but also very dynamic company culture, characterised by fairness, respect and trust. Share our values and feel the DT Swiss Asia spirit.
You will be able to use your annual leave once you join DT Swiss Asia. For the male employees, you also can take prenatal check-up leave to accompany with your wife. Furthermore, we provide 7 days paid sick leave.
At DT Swiss Asia you and your family will enjoy above-average social security benefits. The insurance policy covers occupational and non-occupational accidents, Hospital & Surgical , Cancer, Term Life ,and Dread Disease, which provide you an additional amount against risks.
We offer you a technologically up-to-date, modern infrastructure, which is kept clean every day. We have showers, to offer the sporty ones among us that certain extra.
You will have plenty of fun at our numerous internal and external events. There are two Family Days a year that you can invite your family or friends to join. One of the highlights is the 3 Days Annual Trip.
We have badminton and bike community; you are welcome to join the community with lots of fun.
In addition to the normal “Group Meal”, we offer you variety fruits twice a week for your lunch break
We provide a confirmed employee with basic health screening benefits once a year.
Annual Increment & Bonus
With well-organized Merit Increase and Annual Bonus Policy, your salary will be reviewed once a year as well as get the annual bonus based on your performance.
Bonus / Allowance
DT Swiss Asia provides various bonus/allowance, such as service bonus, wedding allowance, birth allowance, Dragon boat Festival Bonus and Moon Festival Bonus.