- Creation of functional drawings as and manufacturing drawings
- Creation of 3D CAD models of parts, sub-assemblies and assemblies for rear wheel suspension
- Creation of 3D CAD models of tools and assembly fixtures
- Support Project leader with constructive work and suggestion of technical solutions for new products.
- Advises Project leader with the dimensioning of functional components (seals, standard parts)
- CAD specialist for complicated parts
- Creation of technical images and animations for Marketing and Sales
- Improvement of daily used processes
- Internal cooperation with other departments such as Supply Chain Management, Marketing, Sales, Product Management
- Support Project leader with administrative task (SAP)
- Ability to travel international
- Mechanical Engineering degree (Bachelor)
- 3+ years practical experience in similar function in the engineering field
- Extensive CAD skills (Autodesk Inventor preferred)
- English Business fluent is a must, Chinese abilities preferred
- SAP skills are a must
- Technical understanding, logical thinking and problem solving skills profile
- Ability to work under pressure with high accuracy
- Proactive and highly self-driven personality
- Able to work productively in a team with
- Solid understanding of manufacturing processes such as Forging, Casting, CNC, Surface treatment and finishes
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- An amiable and motivated Team
- Interesting and ever-changing tasks
- Modern Facility
- Attractive conditions of employment
- A informative and tailored introduction program for several month in Switzerland
- Sportive and dynamic working environment
YOUR NEW START
Our Human Resource team will answer any open question for you and we do look forward to your complete application with the reference-no. AC-012.
GET THE BICYCLE WORLD MOVING WITH US!
DT Swiss Asia will foster your strengths and support you with your professional further development.
Working Atmosphere / Values
With us you will experience a friendly, sporty but also very dynamic company culture, characterised by fairness, respect and trust. Share our values and feel the DT Swiss Asia spirit.
You will be able to use your annual leave once you join DT Swiss Asia. For the male employees, you also can take prenatal check-up leave to accompany with your wife. Furthermore, we provide 7 days paid sick leave.
At DT Swiss Asia you and your family will enjoy above-average social security benefits. The insurance policy covers occupational and non-occupational accidents, Hospital & Surgical , Cancer, Term Life ,and Dread Disease, which provide you an additional amount against risks.
We offer you a technologically up-to-date, modern infrastructure, which is kept clean every day. We have showers, to offer the sporty ones among us that certain extra.
You will have plenty of fun at our numerous internal and external events. There are two Family Days a year that you can invite your family or friends to join. One of the highlights is the 3 Days Annual Trip.
We have badminton and bike community; you are welcome to join the community with lots of fun.
In addition to the normal “Group Meal”, we offer you variety fruits twice a week for your lunch break
We provide a confirmed employee with basic health screening benefits once a year.
Annual Increment & Bonus
With well-organized Merit Increase and Annual Bonus Policy, your salary will be reviewed once a year as well as get the annual bonus based on your performance.
Bonus / Allowance
DT Swiss Asia provides various bonus/allowance, such as service bonus, wedding allowance, birth allowance, Dragon boat Festival Bonus and Moon Festival Bonus.